Thursday 22 October 2015

WHEN YOU'VE LOST ALL HOPE...



Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
                                                              -Napoleon Hill
  1. He lost his job and was defeated for State Legislature-1832.
  2. He failed in business- 1833.
  3. His Sweetheart died- 1835.
  4.  He had nervous breakdown- 1836.
  5. Defeated for Speaker- 1838.
  6. Defeated in nomination for Congress- 1843.
  7. Lost renomination- 1848.
  8. Rejected for land officer- 1849.
  9. Defeated fro U.S Senate- 1854.
  10. Defeated in nomination for Vice- President- 1856
  11. Defeated again for U.S Senate- 1858
  12. .............


 Guess the man with the story? That's Abraham Lincoln, one of the greatest and famous men in the United States of America!
    And like some of us we've failed, tried, failed again and so we got tired. "What use is trying if we'll keep failing", we say to ourselves. We faced various challenges, lost a friend, lost an opportunity, failed in business and perhaps "failed in life". Sometimes, we feel our environment has tagged us "FAILURES". Sometimes, we think of committing suicide.
      You must never forget one of nature's simple lessons. As night approaches, the sky becomes darker and darker till midnight when the darkness is at it's peak. After a few minutes, day breaks. There is light again. This has taught me that when it seems  I've had enough, I'm going to give up: that's midnight. In a few minutes, hours, days, weeks, maybe years, my day will break.
    Keep saying to yourself, "I won't give up, I'll keep trying until my day breaks, till I hit my target, till I accomplish my goal, till I become a Success, I will surely make it!"

     You must always remember these four D's of Success

  1. Determination

  2. Dedication 

  3. Devotion

  4. Diligence

     

    KEEP TRYING, PERSEVERE, NEVER GIVE UP! FORGET ABOUT THE PAST FAILURES, PAST MISTAKES. LOO FORWARD TO THE BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU.

    NEVER GIVE UP! YOU CAN MAKE IT!

Wow, find this post interesting? share to that next person. How did you react to something that made you feel you've lost all hopes? We'd love to know. Simply leave your comments in the comment box below. Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @OgbonnayaUche6